Vans Unisex Authentic White Canvas
THE SIZES SHOWN ARE MENS SIZES. FOR YOUR WOMENS SIZE, ADD 1.5.
EXAMPLE, SIZE 6 IS REALLY A WOMENS 7.5
VIEW SIZE CHART CLICK HERE
The first Vans made in the original Anaheim factory, updated with modern materials
Back in 1966, the Van Doren brothers and two business partners opened a small factory in Anaheim, California where they took orders for shoes and made them on site that day. The style on offer was the No. 44 Deck Shoe—extra tough with a wicked grippy sole, it quickly found a home in the burgeoning skate scene. The No. 44 is now called the Authentic, and while the Anaheim Factory Authentic kicks look identical to the shoes that walked out the doors of the Van Doren Rubber Co. 50+ years ago, Vans has updated the fit and materials for modernized comfort. It doesn’t get much more classic than this.
- Anaheim Factory Authentic pays tribute to the shoes made in the first Vans factory in Anaheim, CA
- Updated for comfort with Ortholite® sockliners
- Includes original details like the higher glossed foxing tape and cotton laces
- Sturdy textile uppers are ready for a day at the skatepark or an evening at the cantina
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles provide dependable grip