MBT Men's Sport 4 Black
Engineered for active fitness walking, the Sport 4 has double-top eyelets and a loop puller for stability on sidewalks, grass, and treadmills. The combination breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper balances durability with a breezy feel for fast-paced walks.
- MBT LEVEL 2 ROCKER features a medium-strong sole curve providing ample cushioning and muscle activation for all day everyday wear.
- UPPER is made of breathable mesh and synthetic leather
- EVA FOAM MIDSOLE - The unique & functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step and the EVA foam material provides great shock absorption.
- M.I.D.S. OUTSOLE - the pressuring during movement transforms the MIDS outsole towards an outward direction for a better shock dissipation allowing one to return to a balanced traction and stability during walking and running
- PU INSOLE with good shock absorption and breathability
- ROCKER BOTTOM SHOE – From the point your heal first hits the ground until your toes leave it, the curved sole of the MBT rocker shoe matches the natural movement of your foot while giving the same stability as a traditional walking shoe. The gentle roll promotes a natural cushioning to your feet and the angle of the PivotAxis, critical to the Pivot Strike location at the midfoot, provides the ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion or a forward movement while enhancing support.
- TECHNOLOGY IN THE SHOE – MBT SensorTechnology is the bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole. The PivotAxis Technology under the midfoot promotes balance and a natural rolling movement that activates muscles required for good posture.
- CREATED WITH STABILITY IN MIND – The stability of the MBT shoe is identical to any high-quality walking shoe and the only roll you feel is from your heal to your toes. There is no side to side roll so run or walk with confidence.
- APMA CERTIFIED - With a seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), MBT shoes support overall foot health, whether you're walking, running, or standing all day on the job. Feel the impact of the original rocker bottom shoe:
- Provides good arch support to help take care of your long-term foot health.
- Helps improve balance and posture by activating your postural muscles.
- Delivers a cushioned step when you're recovering from a long run or demanding day on your feet.
- Increases muscle activity and improves venous activity.