Lems Men's Chillum Vanilla
*Sizing Note: Some customers find that they need to order UP 1/2 size from their normal US size.
Imagine that your favorite boot went to the salon, got a drastic cut, and came out looking as fab as ever. That’s the Chillum. Like the Boulder Boot, the Chillum is a lightweight, zero-drop shoe with the same wide toe box and flexibility you love.
Most of the colorways feature canvas in the front and wool in the back (Vanilla does not include wool). Varsity Blue, Spruce, and Vanilla incorporate a slick suede accent that lines the outsole, whereas Blackjack is lined with a vegan microfiber for those of you looking for more of an earth-friendly option. Like the Boulder Boot Mid, we incorporated a cork layer footbed that you can remove for extra wiggle room, or leave as is if you fancy a little more cushioning!
- Waterproofing: None
- Last: Lems WIDE Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Suede, canvas + wool (Blackjack colorway uses vegan microfiber instead of suede)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Insole: Ultra-thin 0.8mm cork top layer with 3.0mm PU under layer
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.8mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 8oz (Men's 10)
- Care & Treatment: Otter Wax or Nikwax
*Please note that cotton canvas is subject to fading from the sun