Hoka Women's Bondi 8 Rock/Pink
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
- This shoe has received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for promoting good foot health.
- Take every stride with confidence and comfort as you hit the streets wearing the Hoka One One® Bondi 8 Sneakers.
- Open mesh upper construction with synthetic overlays.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Removable cushioned insole for elevated comfort.
- Lace-up construction offers a secure fit.
- Internal heel counter provides a locked-in fit and support.
- Beveling on the heel provides added durability while offering a smoother transition in your stride.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Full-length EVA midsole offers high level of cushioning and arch support.
- Balanced Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Durable and flexible traction synthetic outsole.