Hoka Men's Clifton 9 Nimbus Cloud
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- The ninth iteration of our award-winning Clifton franchise has launched, lighter and more cushioned than ever before. Eliminating weight while adding 3mm in stack height, the new Clifton 9 delivers a revitalized underfoot experience with a responsive new foam and improved outsole design. Removing overlays and hotmelts, the stripped back upper has been consciously crafted with a plusher heel, reflective heel panel, and streamlined tongue with single side medial gusset.
- Best for everyday run, walking.
- Experience great cushioning and high rebound while running, wearing the Hoka One One® Clifton 9 Running shoes.
- Engineered knit breathable upper.
- Recycled polyester lining and removable CMEVA footbed for enhanced cushioning.
- Classic lace-up closure.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker.
- Predecessor: Clifton 8
- Extended pull tab.
- Padded collar and tongue for superior cushioning.
- Signature brand name on the heel counter.
- Round toe silhouette.
- Durabrasion rubber outsole with added traction.