Hoka Men's Hopara Black/Black
brand: Hoka One One
Save $0.00 Save $-134.95
Original price $134.95 - Original price $134.95
$134.95 - $134.95
Current price $134.95
- A true outdoor explorer, the Hopara easily navigates through any terrain – wet or dry. Designed through the HOKA lens, this shoe will blow other mountain sandals out of the water. The Hopara has a synthetic upper with strategic cutouts for drainage while still providing a secure lockdown. It includes a neoprene collar for flexibility and comfort plus a quick-lace system. Providing a responsive yet cushioned feel thanks to a rubberized EVA midsole, the Hopara also features a rubberized toe cap for protection and a sticky rubber outsole for traction in a variety of conditions. Add in 4mm multidirectional lugs for even more grip and the Hopara is your key to adventure.
- Best for hiking.
- The Hoka One One® Hopara trail and hiking sandals will quickly become a favorite for the true outdoor explorer!
- Surface: Hiking / Mountain / Trail.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5.00mm.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Responsive; provides enhanced response, durability, cushioning, and energy return.
- Synthetic and neoprene upper with strategic cutouts for increased drainage and flexible comfort.
- Gusseted neoprene collar with pull tabs and a quick-lace system for easy adjustments and a secure fit.
- Rubberized EVA midsole promotes a more cushioned and responsive ride.
- Rubberized toe cap for added protection against debris.
- Sticky rubber outsole provides support and grip in wet or dry conditions.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs with added grooving for better grip when wet.